Our sizing is in 'standard' sizing, however, it is important to note that all manufacturers have different styles, fabrics and cuts, so sizing will vary between different brands.
Our sizing is set that so that if you are a Medium, you will be a medium across our different styles and collections, however, depending on the product you are using it may feel and fit differently. Different fabrics and cuts will change the way a garments feels, however it will still be a medium.
The best way to know the size you are is to look at one of the following options.
- Full range of size charts - Sizing Guide - ALL SPORTS-CLICK HERE.
- Option of physical sizing packs to your team manager
- CS Fit sessions for your club/team/group
- Any team/club members have the product you are looking for?
- Sydney Showroom open for professional sizing fits.
- If you add the ADDITIONAL SLEEVE LENGTH option that will add approx 1.5 Inches to the end of the sleeve
- If you add the ADDITIONAL LEG LENGTH option that will add approx 1.5 inches to the end of the leg cuff
- RACE Cut is a closer, more fitted race oriented cut
- CLUB Cut is more relaxed, larger cut - longer and bigger across the shoulders
- The APEX collection in general is a tighter and closer fitting range of garments, designed specifically to be that way. Performance and Tech collections have more of a standard fit.