Initiative Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions associated with the Champion System Initiatives. If you need further clarification, please contact our office on (02)8030-7080 or email@example.com
These commitments are effective on orders that shipped from August 1, 2018.
- Lifetime Quality Commitment: This commitment is available on orders shipping from August 1, 2018. All orders prior to this date will still be covered under the original Champion System 12 month warranty procedure. After this date, any items with a manufacturing defect will be covered with a lifetime warranty.
- Your Champion System garment comes with a lifetime manufacturing defect warranty. Champion System Limited reserve the right to repair the garment, or if garment cannot be repaired remake the garment. Refunds will not be given. Champion System Limited reserves the right to reject a warranty claim if the garment was not used as intended or correct care of the garment was not taken.
- Quality of workmanship and fabrics/materials used will be warranted at the discretion of Champion System Limited.
- This policy does not include damage or problems caused by incorrect use or care of the garment.
- This policy does not include damage/problems caused by general wear and tear.
- Crash Replacement Commitment: To receive your free crash replacement kit, you will need to produce photographic evidence and return crashed garments to the Champion System Head Office before the crash replacement kit is produced. Crash Replacement can not be claimed by any sponsored teams or riders. Crash Replacement is only valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Delivery Commitment: Any delivery within 4 weeks does not qualify for Delivery Commitment, including CS Express deliveries. Any delay due to FedEx, Australia Post or a third party will not qualify for the Delivery Commitment. It also does not include weeks where public holidays may affect delivery. The Delivery Commitment date will be the date provided and confirmed to you by a Champion System Representative.
- CS Direct/Team Store: The only fees to apply for a CS Direct Team Store is the 0.8% credit card fee which is processed through e-way at checkout.
- CS Express Delivery: Champion System Express Delivery will be determined by your Champion System Representative. CS Express orders are not covered under the Delivery Commitment.
- Fitness Flexibility: The Fitness Flexibility Commitment is limited to one garment per person. You must prove the reduction in size via photographic evidence (before and after photos) to your Champion System Representative.