Champion System Minimum Order Requirements
Champion System have no minimums – well almost! You need to order at least one main item. When you get to 10 units you can receive our discounted CS10 pricing. Larger orders? Please contact us directly for a quote.
How does it work?
We set our pricing based on the quantities you want to order. We determine this by measuring UNITS
What is a UNIT?
• All of our main items such as jerseys, singlets, shorts and jackets for example are classified as one UNIT
• All of our accessories can be ordered in 5 item blocks – also equal to one UNIT
CS1 - A CS1 order equates to a range of 1-4 units
• 1 x Jersey, 1 x Tri Top, 5 Socks = 3 Units
CS5 -A CS5 order equates to a range of 5-9 units and qualifies for a discount on CS1 quantities
• 4 x Jerseys, 2 x Bib Shorts, 5 x Socks, 5 x Arm Warmers = 8 Units
CS10 -Our most common option and the best value for money. CS10 equates to 10 + Units and qualifies for our CS10 discount
• 6 x Tri Tops, 2 x Tri Shorts, 5 x Visors, 5 x Socks = 10 Units
ACCESSORY ONLY ORDER - Just want to order a bunch of socks or some caps? No problems! We just need 10 Units of accessories.
• 20 x Socks, 10 x Arm Warmers, 10 x Leg Warmers, 10 x Caps = 10 Units
• 50 x Socks = 10 Units